Monday, May 16, 2011

Week 9 & 10 :



Dear Family & Friends,

      So we're in the final stretch to the end of the time here at the MTC. I'm kinda getting nervous but I'm still excited at the same time. It's kind of crazy but I can't wait to get into the field. It's weird to think that in six days I will be off doing the Lord's work. Apparently I will  be with my trainer for three months which I think will be good to set me off on the right foot.  I know that this is the Lord's work and that I'm learning so much from this and please pray for my future investigators that they will be prepared and that I may be able to discover their needs.
      Today was our last temple trip which is a bummer because it's the last one I'll have before I get off of my mission because the temple is in the Houston mission not the Houston East.
      I'm almost done with reading through the Book of Mormon and now I'm going to read the new testament the whole way through too.
      Oh if I get a phone in the airport and can call, it's not necessarily a sure thing depending on how much time we have between getting to the airport and our flight. Please wake Casey up so I can talk to her too. It was nice to hear about your garden and I definitely miss digging my hands in the dirt and planting flowers. I just miss the sun, but in just a couple of days I will be getting my fair share of warm sweaty humid sun.
  Happy Mother's Day to everyone! 
 Love,  Hermana Dilzer


Dear Families,

Your Missionary has arrived safely to T.H.E. Mission! They were treated to a Texas BBQ and we enjoyed a great afternoon together. Wednesday evening they met their new companion and arrived safely in their new areas. They are now out diligently searching for our Heavenly Father's children and doing the work of the Lord. Thank you for sending your daughters and sons to us, they have added great strength to our small army here in the Texas Houston East Mission. We love them and are so grateful to have them with us. You will find attached a picture of  your newly arrived missionary with Sister Moldenhauer and myself and a picture with their trainer. 

We are delighted that your Missionary is here and look forward to working with them.
Sincerely,
President and Sister Moldenhauer

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! We look forward to hearing more as your mission progresses. One request...please send some sunshine our way :-)

    Take Care
    The Merrow Family

    ReplyDelete